Social Media Intern
We are looking for a inspirational self-driven part-time social media marketing intern to start market our website builder, eCommerce, Event Management etc on leading social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. You will be working directly with the founder to take Redux Enterprise to the next level.
Our research indicates that small business owners who are actively building their businesses online, recognise that the time required to design, develop, and manage their online footprint is significant
This is often due to not having a full complement of the required skills
This means that lots of time – and energy – is spent struggling with activities that do not directly drive revenue growth or profitability
We also hear that many owners simply do not enjoy working on these tasks
The simplicity and ease of use of Redux systems allows you to use your valuable time more effectively. This lets you get on with building your business in a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable way. Leave the boring, tech stuff to us.
Make sure we have a unified communication
on all SoMe channels
Sell Redux in all major SoMe channels
B2B SoMe Sales
Fluent in English and at least good understanding of Norwegian
Skill set in Adobe programs
Your daily tasks
- Act as an expert to sell the services Redux offer to their needs and desires.
- Locate research where to find B2B customers.
- Demonstrate the services Redux offers.
- Generate new leads from SoMe channels
- Understand how to make the services Redux offers appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends.
- Always look for new ways to make the services attractive to customers.
- Work out a good marketing plan for Redux
- Value creation through content and contact with followers
- Scheduling of posts for various SoMe channels
- Email response
- Press relations
What we can offer
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development
- Access to a huge network of investors and mentors
- The unique opportunity to get early experience in a promising multi million dollar company
Social gatherings and games: Hangout with your colleagues
Flexible work hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
Become a partner
Equity package offer: Want to be a partner? Look no further
Located near public transit: Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace
Coffee & Tea
Free coffee / tea: Get your caffeine fix for free